Beatrix and Marjorie
Teresa and Madeleine
Beatrix and Madeleine
Teresa and Marjorie
2. How did Nell Frayne die?
3. How were the club jackets fashioned?
Red with white cross-stitching
White with red cross-stitching
Black with white cross-stitching
Black with red cross-stitching
4. What is the approximate distance from Sleepyside to where the BWG's live on Glen Road?
5. Which name was NOT considered for the semi-secret club?
Glen Road Robins
Glen Road Beldens and Wheelers
Bob-Whites of the Glen
Riders of the Glen
6. (Black Jacket) When looking for Bobby, what did Trixie use to mark her way in the woods?
Unravelled white wool sweater
Twisted low bush branches
7. Who does NOT have red hair?
8. What do the following have in common? Buddy, Moses, Jacob
They are all horses
They are all criminals
They are all schoolmates of the BWG
They are all dogs
9. Where is Happy Valley Farm?
10. What is the last line of the Blinking Eye prophecy?
Rejoice for peril, danger, end
And hearts of little children sing
Beware great danger lurks close by
A villain's work is never done
11. Who was the great-headed man with blinking eye?
Irish know-it-all driver in Central park
Blinky, the scar-faced jewel thief
12. What's one of Trixie's favourite exclamations?
13. (Gatehouse Mystery) Where did the BWG's hide the diamond they found?
Toe of Brian's old riding boots
In the chicken coop
In Bobby's toy box
14. Who is a policeman?
15. Trixie's birthday is in:
16. What is Diana's horse named?
17. (Blinking Eye) What is "a trembling square"?
18. (Cobbett's Island) The chart showing the location of the money is "halfway from there to the --?-- tree."
19. Which of the following mysteries takes place in London?
20. What singing twins (Happy Valley) join the Bob-Whites later in New York (Blinking Eye)?
Larry and Terry
Bob and Barbara
Tip and Tag
Mork and Mindy